Click here to download the product specifications.
- 20 Inch Big Blue 3 in 1 – Filtering Systems are connected to the main supply where water enters the premises and provides filtered water through out the premises.
- The unit consist of two polypropylene sediment filters (1micron & 5micron) and one carbon block filter.
- The systems are used to filter sand, silt, mud, rust, chlorine and improve water taste.
- The system has a high flow rate of up to +-5000 litres per hour, while using an incoming pressure as low as 1.5 bars.
- System Specs: – 3 x 20 inch Big Blue Housings are frame mounted – All systems come with Sediment & Carbon Clock filters; – High flow rate: +/- 5000 litres per hour – Minimum of 1,5 bars incoming pressure – 1 x 5 Micron, 1 x 1 Micron PP Sediment 20” BB Filters and 1 x 20” BB carbon Block Filter – Lifespan 3-6 months depends on usage and water quality.